Longhorn Connection brings UT Austin students together with their friends, peers and campus community, no matter how far from the Forty Acres they are. Longhorns are stronger when we connect with each other. Use this website as a resource to engage with your community, prioritize your wellness and enjoy creativity through virtual events and all kinds of activities. Longhorn Connection is dynamic, just like our students. Check back often for new opportunities.
Discover opportunities to connect and engage with other Longhorns virtually. Visit the Community, Wellness and Creativity pages to explore events by category. Most events are free, and all are open to UT Austin students. Click on the event links below to learn more about the next seven days' events.
Is your virtual UT event open to students from all colleges and schools? Submit it here.
- Interest Groups occur every Monday, starting September 14, 2020, from 5-615PM. Topics rotate between the following: 1. The Black Effect 2. Proverbs 31 Woman 3. BAWSE Up! 4. SHIPS
- September 14, 2020 5:00 pm
- Download the "Among Us" app and help us catch the imposter! Students will need to sign into their UTexas Zoom account to join.
- December 1, 2020 7:00 pm
- We are a community of graduate and law students at UT connecting deeply with God, one another, our calling, and the mission of helping others do the same. Come gather to explore and study the Bible, connect with each other, and pray for each other. Everyone is welcome! We meet on Wednesdays over Zoom. Get in touch through Facebook!
- December 2, 2020 5:15 pm
- Join us for our convergence graduate student bible study! Join through the zoom link. Convergence is a community at the an intersection between individual journeys and Scripture, between faith and academic work, and between ourselves and the needs of the world, Convergence seeks to nurture a graduate student community, foster spiritual formation, encourage service and evangelism, and facilitate integration of faith and scholarship.
- December 2, 2020 6:00 pm
- Join us for our TPA Trivia Night via Zoom + KAHOOT!
- December 2, 2020 7:00 pm
- Join us for our Animated Movie Trivia Night via Zoom + KAHOOT!
- December 3, 2020 6:00 pm
- Solid Ground is about hard-hitting, life-changing, Spirit-filled truth. Each week we gather to hear God’s word proclaimed with confidence, clarity, and conviction. This is our once a week, all-club gathering. So show up to deepen your CSOC connections and discover more of God’s purpose. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thPuYAt4FL0
- December 3, 2020 7:00 pm
- Weekley Zoom meeting where we chat and do crafts together! The craft of the week will be posted on our Facebook page or you can join our email list by filling out this form. We look forward to seeing you soon! Join our Zoom meeting Fridays at 4 pm using this link!
- December 4, 2020 4:00 pm
- We are a student club at UT Austin campus. Our club has been instrumental in bringing to the UT community, the Science of the holistic Yoga process. We are currently restricted to virtual meetings due to COVID - 19. In the virtual meetings every week, we practice yoga, meditation, and have some philosophical discussion. We post our virtual meeting links on our GroupMe every Friday. Please join our GroupMe using this link: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/48268664/Ms8srJLE
- December 4, 2020 5:30 pm